Adopted from Materials Today, 1 May 2014
Click on each title to read the best news items:
1. New paradigm for "unconventional superconductors"?
2. Producing high-quality graphene in large quantities
3. New gel to promote bone growth
4. A new ozone sensor
5. Cu-Ag alloy wears itself well
6. Sunlight generates hydrogen in new porous silicon
7. Never say never in the nano-world
8. Synthetic collagen promotes natural clotting
9. Light-heated water to deliver drugs via polymeric particles
10. Graphene-metal composites, made simple
Copyright © 2011-2018 International Union of Advanced Materials
登录 You are the 6953460-th visitor.